You are cordially invited!
The Office of Sustainability at The University of Texas at Austin and the National Wildlife Federation Campus Ecology Program cordially invite you to a one-day, community of practice summit. The Summit is designed for:
* Sustainability staff in all areas of expertise;
* Faculty working on sustainability curriculum or campus as a living laboratory; and
* Student leaders with a role in leading and supporting campus sustainability initiatives
The aim of the summit is to assist the Texas sustainability community in strategically advancing their programs on all levels. A multi-institution planning committee has selected topics for this inaugural summit, suitable for participants at all levels of experience. Each session will include a facilitated large-group discussion and a series of breakout sessions (number and topics to be determined based on number of attendees). The three primary topics will be:
* Sustainability Planning;
* Engaging the Broader Campus Community; and
* Setting Statewide Objectives
Registration is $25 to cover the cost of food for the day. A light breakfast, snacks, and buffet lunch will be provided.
About Registration Program Logistics