March 2-3, 2015 in Lubbock, Texas
The Texas Regional Alliance for Campus Sustainability in partnership with Texas Tech University cordially invites you to the third annual sustainability summit. The Summit is designed for:
* Sustainability staff in all areas of expertise;
* Faculty working on sustainability curriculum or campus as a living laboratory; and
* Students with a role in leading and supporting campus sustainability initiatives
This years summit is extremely special and will mark a historical point for the entire TRACS organization. Not only will this years summit greatly assist the Texas sustainability communities strategic advancement of their programs, but it will also mark the first ever launch of the official Mission, Vision, and Governance Structure of TRACS.
This summit is suitable for participants at all levels of expertise. The summit steering committee has established the following learning objectives and outcomes for the event:
1. Build a sense of community throughout the region.
2. Define what it means to be a sustainability professional.
3. Discuss entry level topics for emerging institutions.
4. Share best practices.
5. Bridge academics and operations by applying a sustainability lens.
6. Facilitate discussion and planning for the future of TRACS.
Registration is $50 for faculty/staff and $25 for students. Registration fee includes meals and networking reception. Rooms are available at the Overton Hotel. To register for the Summit, click below. Registration will close at noon on February 25, 2015.